Life at Payreto
A family-like workplace allows you to know one another in order to build a strong camaraderie.
If you’re thinking of working with a company that enables employees to be their best, come and join us!
Our Core Values
At Payreto, our core values anchor us in how we serve our clients and work with our employees. As we continue to grow, these values serve as our basis and embodiment of all aspects of our work.
We address what matters most to our clients.
Always finding a win-win solution.
Forward thinking! We identify the opportunities to be creative with our solution, and deliver with passion.
Productivity & Accountability
Getting things done, ownership, and taking pride in what we do.
Doing the right thing, ALL THE TIME.
To be a success-enabler in each phase of our client’s journeys.
To be the new innovative and collaborative turn-key solutions company for financial service providers in the payments industry space.
Be part of our fast growing team.
Marketing Project Coordinator
- Manage relationship with creative/web/content agency, including project prioritization, escalating issues to team/agency, tracking what is working well and what is not, and acting as liaison between agency and the Payreto team.
- Communicate with multiple levels of stakeholders such as the CEO, VP of Business Development, and Marketing Manager about the marketing projects.
- Develop and manage comprehensive project plans for major, cross-functional, marketing projects and initiatives, keeping all contributors and stakeholders on task and in the loop, and ensuring flawless delivery.
- Launch the approved social media campaigns and perform support tasks while implementing the company’s policies and regulations.
- Creation of marketing content calendar.
- Monitor the company social media pages and company website.
- Ensure content distribution strategy is in place and repurposing of content is executed.
- Manage team documentation.
- Identify opportunities to optimize marketing processes and tactics.
- Help facilitate department communication by collecting and coordinating team updates and maintaining knowledge of all major team initiatives and maintaining knowledge of all major team initiatives.
- Ensure timely and effective execution of the marketing tactics and programs.
- Support Business Development with their lead generation efforts.
- Help Talent Acquisition in recruitment Marketing / Employer Branding.
- Create offline marketing materials as needed.
- 1-5 years experience in Content Marketing, Content Writing, Social Media Management
- 1-5 years experience in WordPress maintenance
- 2-5 years experience in Digital Marketing (SEO, Lead Generation) and/or B2B Marketing
- 2-5 years experience in Content Management System (CMS)
- 3-5 years experience in a Project Management role
- Agile Project management
- Knowledge in Google Suite, MS Office, Gantt Charts, Reports
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent follow-through
- Enjoys juggling multiple projects at once
- Applies critical thinking to everyday operational tasks
- Independent, self-starter, thrives under minimum supervision
Technical Support Representative Tier 2
(1 Payment Management Systems AND 1 Payment Solutions)
The core mission of the Technical Support Representative is to provide timely, correct and complete technical solutions (basic to advanced) to client’s users via call and/or email. Technical Support Representatives Level 2 are the client’s front liners in ensuring that the client’s customers will have a positive customer experience. Technical Support Representatives are expected to meet or exceed the performance targets set by the client and Payreto.
- Reports Generation (%)
- Update client and Payreto reports and/or dashboards.
- Update the team’s knowledge base when necessary.
Client / Customer Engagement (%)
- Provide Level 2 technical support via phone and email for an online payment account for their high-value clients in a 24/7 environment. This is a pioneer account.
- Assist with product or application related inquiries.
- Provide technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment by:
- Diagnose hardware and software failures by evaluating and analyzing symptoms provided using established procedures.
- Help Identify and initiate corrective action by determining the most cost effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime.
- Redirect/escalate issues to appropriate resources for high profile customer issues.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations by coordinating with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Follow up and make scheduled callbacks to customers as necessary.
- Escalate cases to immediate supervisor or client when necessary.
- Attend client and Payreto meetings and trainings.
- Support and respond to customers in a wide variety of queries (basic to advanced).
- Ensure that there is a thorough understanding of customer queries and issues.
- Answer all emails and/or phone calls within required time frames in a professional manner with accurate and complete information.
- Adhere to agreed processes, meeting required work standards, targets and objectives.
- Update call/email management systems with details on each customer in accordance with client procedures.
- Completely and accurately write review notes.
- Attend client meetings and training.
- Communicate with the client via phone, email or chat.
Other Tasks (%)
- Suggest process improvements.
- Assist in ad hoc work assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Completed at least 2 years in college of any course OR must have graduated from a 2-year vocational course.
- At least 2 years phone/email experience as a technical support agent (inbound phone and email) in a BPO serving international client/s.
- Must have intermediate to advanced skills in G Suite/MS Office Suite.
- Must have at least average attention to detail, logical, numerical and verbal reasoning
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Proven inbound phone and email experience.
- Good customer service skills.
- Accent neutral, mature sounding voice.
- Adherence to rules and policies
- Problem Solver
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure with high degree of accuracy.
Account Specialist for Onboarding
As an Account Specialist, you are expected to provide specialized support through data analysis, investigation, research and interpretation. You are expected to efficiently process all transactions ranging from data analysis, processing and analysis. You are also expected to contribute to the overall performance of the team by providing accurate, concise and timely reports, direct client support, and hands-on execution of specialized tasks. You are expected to resolve complex cases appropriate to the account assigned and deliver accurate advisement to your client, internal or external.
- Onboarding – Merchant Applications
- Handles merchant application cases from Payreto Client PSPs / Acquirers.
- Handles Know Your Customer (KYC) / Know Your Business (KYB) processes as part of the Merchant Application Services.
- Attends to Client Inquiries in a timely manner.
- Updates merchant application process guides as coordinated with the team.
Data Analysis (%)
- Process and completes transactions prescribed by client(s) by reviewing, analyzing and auditing data gathered.
- Resolve processing problems by gathering information and analyzing requests.
- Provide and maintain, necessary detailed documentations, process flows, presentations in detail and accuracy based on client requirements.
- Resolves complaints and/or escalations by investigating issues arising from prescribed systems and/or processes as assigned per client.
- Maintains quality service by monitoring standards and/or advising Account Managers and Team leads of potential problems.
- Resolves retrieval problems by altering design to meet requirements.
Client / Customer Engagement (%)
- Engages the client or the clients’ representative (e.g. account manager, operation specialist, process managers etc.) to provide feedback, support, and or implementation of services outsourced to Payreto.
- Offers expert advice to the client, clients’ representative, or the clients’ customers to resolve, remediate, or implement services outsourced to Payreto.
- Participate in the clients’ internal account management calls and meetings to provide overview of the status of processes outsourced to Payreto.
- Proactively engage the client and/or the client customers to provide the best customer experience possible.
Data Processing (%)
- Acquire and validate data required by client(s) from primary and/or secondary sources through designated systems, email, phone or as prescribed by client(s)
- Maintain and update and/or encode data requirements by following program techniques and procedures as subscribed by assigned client(s).
- Verifies customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting or reentering data as required by assigned client(s).
- Adhere to established procedures and guidelines while providing quality support both internally and externally to meet and exceed department standards.
- Ensure the accurate and timely delivery of assigned solutions according to the agreed requirements of Payreto and the assigned client(s).
- Resolve basic queries arising from the assigned workload and escalate as necessary.
Reports Generation (%)
- Ensures an accurate and on time delivery of offered solutions to assigned clients based on their needs.
- Ensures accurate billing and documentation of services rendered to the clients and/or to the clients’ customers.
- Ensures accurate reporting of activities, opportunities, and/or challenges to the account manager assigned.
Other Tasks (5%)
- Perform other official work as instructed by the immediate supervisor/manager.
- Recommend and proactively implement opportunities for increased departmental efficiency.
- Extend work hours when needed.
- On time delivery of the output for task assigned for internal or external clients.
- Quality of the output for the task assigned. (Contact Quality where applicable).
- Efficiency of delivery of the task assigned.
- First-call / first-handle resolution.
- Service level / response time.
- Adherence to schedule.
- Customer satisfaction (where applicable).
- Accurate billing of task, projects, time-spent delivering requirements.
- Adherence to standards of the field.
- Keep yourself up to date of the information and best practices of your field of specialization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or any equivalent degree.
- Above average English verbal and written communication skills.
- Well – versed with different Microsoft Office Tools.
- Meticulous/precise in details.
- Knows how to prioritize tasks according to level of criticality.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledgeable with customer service practices.
- Capable of multi-tasking and efficiently handles pressure.
- Exhibits flexibility in dealing with changes.
- Perform payroll accounting, prepare payroll entries and maintain payroll files for the company employees.
- Process payroll calculations, changes, deductions and withholdings.
- Ensuring payroll processes are compliant with BIR regulations and Government Social Welfare agencies.
- Entering payroll information and maintaining payroll files.
- Generating monthly payroll reports.
- Monitoring employee loans and advances
- Preparing payroll and tax reports for BIR and Government Social Welfare agencies when required.
- Preparing monthly remittance of Social Welfare Contributions and BIR Withholding Tax Compensation
- Address payroll inquiries from employees in a timely manner
- Prepare tax returns, necessary paperwork and reports.
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden
- Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, etc.
- Assist in financial planning analysis
- Collaborate with Finance and Accounting projects as they arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant
- Internal Audit
- Corporate Finance
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Communication Skills
- Problem Analysis and Problem-Solving Skills
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with Payroll for at least 2 years
- Experience with Taxation and Social legislations compliance
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills