Account Specialist for Onboarding
As an Account Specialist, you are expected to provide specialized support through data analysis, investigation, research and interpretation. You are expected to efficiently process all transactions ranging from data analysis, processing and analysis. You are also expected to contribute to the overall performance of the team by providing accurate, concise and timely reports, direct client support, and hands-on execution of specialized tasks. You are expected to resolve complex cases appropriate to the account assigned and deliver accurate advisement to your client, internal or external.
- Onboarding – Merchant Applications
- Handles merchant application cases from Payreto Client PSPs / Acquirers.
- Handles Know Your Customer (KYC) / Know Your Business (KYB) processes as part of the Merchant Application Services.
- Attends to Client Inquiries in a timely manner.
- Updates merchant application process guides as coordinated with the team.
Data Analysis (%)
- Process and completes transactions prescribed by client(s) by reviewing, analyzing and auditing data gathered.
- Resolve processing problems by gathering information and analyzing requests.
- Provide and maintain, necessary detailed documentations, process flows, presentations in detail and accuracy based on client requirements.
- Resolves complaints and/or escalations by investigating issues arising from prescribed systems and/or processes as assigned per client.
- Maintains quality service by monitoring standards and/or advising Account Managers and Team leads of potential problems.
- Resolves retrieval problems by altering design to meet requirements.
Client / Customer Engagement (%)
- Engages the client or the clients’ representative (e.g. account manager, operation specialist, process managers etc.) to provide feedback, support, and or implementation of services outsourced to Payreto.
- Offers expert advice to the client, clients’ representative, or the clients’ customers to resolve, remediate, or implement services outsourced to Payreto.
- Participate in the clients’ internal account management calls and meetings to provide overview of the status of processes outsourced to Payreto.
- Proactively engage the client and/or the client customers to provide the best customer experience possible.
Data Processing (%)
- Acquire and validate data required by client(s) from primary and/or secondary sources through designated systems, email, phone or as prescribed by client(s)
- Maintain and update and/or encode data requirements by following program techniques and procedures as subscribed by assigned client(s).
- Verifies customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting or reentering data as required by assigned client(s).
- Adhere to established procedures and guidelines while providing quality support both internally and externally to meet and exceed department standards.
- Ensure the accurate and timely delivery of assigned solutions according to the agreed requirements of Payreto and the assigned client(s).
- Resolve basic queries arising from the assigned workload and escalate as necessary.
Reports Generation (%)
- Ensures an accurate and on time delivery of offered solutions to assigned clients based on their needs.
- Ensures accurate billing and documentation of services rendered to the clients and/or to the clients’ customers.
- Ensures accurate reporting of activities, opportunities, and/or challenges to the account manager assigned.
Other Tasks (5%)
- Perform other official work as instructed by the immediate supervisor/manager.
- Recommend and proactively implement opportunities for increased departmental efficiency.
- Extend work hours when needed.
- On time delivery of the output for task assigned for internal or external clients.
- Quality of the output for the task assigned. (Contact Quality where applicable).
- Efficiency of delivery of the task assigned.
- First-call / first-handle resolution.
- Service level / response time.
- Adherence to schedule.
- Customer satisfaction (where applicable).
- Accurate billing of task, projects, time-spent delivering requirements.
- Adherence to standards of the field.
- Keep yourself up to date of the information and best practices of your field of specialization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or any equivalent degree.
- Above average English verbal and written communication skills.
- Well – versed with different Microsoft Office Tools.
- Meticulous/precise in details.
- Knows how to prioritize tasks according to level of criticality.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledgeable with customer service practices.
- Capable of multi-tasking and efficiently handles pressure.
- Exhibits flexibility in dealing with changes.