WHAT IS THE ROLE ABOUT?
The Administrative Assistant monitors the task accomplishment of the People Solutions and People Admin team and provides administrative support to ensure efficient operations in the People Services Department. The Administrative Assistant assists with onboarding, HR documentation, performance management, employee database management, and generation of reports. This role works closely with the VP People Services in gathering requirements, including process opportunities, the company’s performance status, and new reporting needs. The Administrative Assistant acts as a liaison to the other departments and assists in meeting the department’s needs to attain the company’s objectives.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- 201 File Management
- Prepares and maintains hard copies and digital copies of 201 files
- Secures employees’ documents in the 201 file, including the pre-employment requirements, Employee Relations memos, notices, training certificates, Accountability Agreement, etc.
- Maintains and updates the 201 files of active employees
- Employee Masterlist Management
- Ensures information in the database for employees and interns is correct and up-to-date
- Updates the database for employee movements such as but not limited to regularization, change of employment classification, lateral transfer, temporary transfer, interim, promotion, reclassification, and demotion
- Administrative Duties
- Tracks and files the performance evaluation documents of all employees
- Ensures filing of all performance evaluations is complete and up-to-date
- Coordinates with employees and their immediate supervisors in ensuring timely submission of performance evaluations
- Documents Minutes of the Meeting (MOMs)
- Prepares reports needed by the People Services Department
- Project Monitoring
- Assists in monitoring university linkages and internship programs
- Oversees project/task progress of People Admin and People Solutions team
- Relays instructions of VP of People Services to respective teams and follows through regarding task completion
- Additional Duties
- Assists the People Services Department in various clerical/administrative tasks
- Accomplishes other tasks as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor/manager
WHAT SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science, Human Resource Management or any equivalent degree
- Well-versed with different Microsoft Office tools and Google Workspace applications
- Above average English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Total of 5 years of experience in recruitment or sourcing in a fast-paced environment, in KPO/BPOcompany.
- Strong drive for success and willingness to learn
- Keen attention to detail