Business Process Analyst
WHAT IS THE ROLE ABOUT?
The Business Process Analyst’s role is to evaluate, design, implement, measure, monitor, and control business processes within Payreto. You will be tasked to ensure that the outcomes of these processes are aligned with our strategic goals. You work collaboratively across all departments and various stakeholders to help evaluate, design, implement, measure, monitor, and control assigned processes from beginning to end. You are tasked to introduce innovation into processes bringing in impactful results to enhance profitability, efficiency, or cost reduction, assisting the organization in meeting its business objectives and goals.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Business Analysis
- Conducts periodic analysis of business data as directed by the Business Process Management Director.
- Project Management
- Meets with department representatives to discuss cross-department initiatives and facilitates the discussion of potential solutions for areas of inefficiency, bottlenecks, or waste.
- Facilitates working group sessions throughout all phases of the BPM process.
- Monitors, documents, and presents process improvements.
- Creates and manages Payreto’s Operations Manual for processes assigned.
- Develops, executes, and maintains business process improvement projects.
- Monitors the results of improvement projects and composes reports.
- Identifies and evaluates key risk areas and recommends improvements.
- Works with the Delivery Operations team to ensure the content of Payreto’s Operations Manual.
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Manages assigned processes quality control and assurance functions serving as or working with Quality Assurance.
- Manages the Quality Assurance process and assignments for field project startups and
closedowns, conducting QA reviews, training QA Reviewers, and reporting the Quality Assurance Review process for all startups and closedowns.
- Process Support
- Participates in cross-group, company-wide initiatives, and special projects.
- Provides support as needed and collaborates with colleagues, particularly the Delivery
- Operations team to develop new policies and procedures and, where needed, proposes changes for existing policies and procedures.
- Works closely with the operations team to ensure Quality Assurance systems fit and support the process or account’s procedures
- Other Tasks
- Perform other official work as instructed by the immediate supervisor/manager.
- Recommend and proactively implement opportunities for increased departmental efficiency
- Extend work hours when needed.
WHAT SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Required Qualifications
- 4-year degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 3 years relevant experience, optimally in project management or process improvement
- Financial acumen – ability to calculate cost-benefit analysis, Return on Investment, and identify financial savings
- Data analysis, interpretation, and evaluation of reports
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- PC skills: Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Visio and/or diagramming tools)
- Extensive Business Process capture and mapping experience
- Preferred Qualifications
- Two or more years of experience in a project leadership role; with proven success in the role
- Excellent verbal and written communication stills
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal guidance
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects daily
- Exceptional business acumen/aptitude
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in Six Sigma tools and methodologies including DMAIC, Lean, Kaizen, Workout, and DFSS is a plus
- E-commerce and or payment processes experience is a plus
- Financial Management experience or background