Compensation and Benefits Associate
WHAT IS THE ROLE ABOUT?
Responsible for a variety of personnel and administrative related duties in support to Finance and Administrative Services as well as works closely with the Head of Finance and Administration Services in providing all services of Compensation and Benefits in their best quality and at a minimum time. Supports the Finance and Administration Services thru employee relations, payroll, and compensations and benefits.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Payroll, Compensations and Benefits
- Assist Compensation and Benefits Specialist in Timekeeping by updating employee schedules as instructed.
- Assist Compensation and Benefits Specialist in handling inquiries and requests about employee benefits and government contributions and loans
- Administering the attendance system and monitoring employees’ vacation leaves and sick leaves.
- Timely and accurate reporting of newly separated members to SSS and Philhealth.Conducts orientation of statutory and company benefits to new hires
- Ensures accurate and timely requests of benefit payments due to members
- Ensures that all statutory-related payments, premium contributions, and loans are paid on time based on the schedule of respective agencies.
- Ensures that Certificate of Compliance and/or Good Standing from SSS, PHIC, and HDMF are released in a timely manner.
- Prepare and distribute Rewards and Recognition program vouchers.
- Update and manage the employee database and master list of Payreto.
- Talent Acquisition
- Assist recruitment associates in collecting and monitoring the submission of pre-employment requirements.
- Prepares 201 files for Payreto employees and updates when necessary.
- Assist in the facilitation of new employee orientation.
- Prepare the welcome kit for new employees.
- Employee Relations
- Assist ER specialist in preparing tardiness memos to sanctioned employees.
- Regularly update the HR Bulletin Board
- Additional Duties
- Perform other official work as instructed by the immediate supervisor/manager.
- Extend work hours when needed.
WHAT SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or a related field preferred.
- Fresh graduate or 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Above average English verbal and written communication skills.
- Had experiences or internships in HR Department.
- Core Competencies
- Compensation and Benefits
- Statutory Benefits and Mandates
- Company Provided Benefits
- Employee Leave
- Labor Code
- Spreadsheet Proficiency
- File Management
- Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge and experience in labor law, compensation, employee relations
- Knowledge and experience in using Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Basic knowledge of government statutory benefits and processes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Well-versed with different Microsoft Office Tools and Google Suite applications.
- Personal Attributes
- Excellent team player.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- Organized, responsible, and keen on details.
- Able to work with and meet deadlines.
- Speed and flexibility in responding to the needs of the business and the needs of employees.
- Highly organized and reliable.
- Hardworking and dynamic.
- Has initiative