WHAT IS THE ROLE ABOUT?
The Compliance Analyst’s main responsibility is to review e-wallet user applications following strict rules, policies and instructions set by the client in compliance of AML, CFT and other regulations. The Compliance Analyst needs to accurately analyze all user information and documents and determine if the application should be accepted, rejected or failed.
WHAT SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Must have completed at least 2 years in college of any course or must have graduated from a 2-year vocational course
- Must have at least 2 years of KYC experience or at least 2 years of BPO inbound voice/email/chat experience in handling international accounts in a customer service
- Adept at using online search engines to find relevant information
- Have average logical and verbal reasoning, must be process-oriented and customer-oriented
- Good in written and verbal communication
- Adheres to rules and policies
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Can work well and accurately under pressure
- Must also have no disciplinary action from your previous/current company at the time of application
- Must be amenable to night shift, shifting schedule, and work on weekends and/or holidays
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Generate reports and dashboards for the team and the client
- Engage with the client through phone, email, chat, and/or meetings
- Accomplish the daily target of high-quality user application reviews
- Escalate cases to the team lead when necessary, and to assist in ad hoc work assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Other Tasks Performs duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Salary package: Php 20,000-23,000
- Signing bonus
- Complete Equipment
- Service Award Bonuses
- Performance Incentives
- HMO Coverage
- Career Growth and Promotion