WHAT IS THE ROLE ABOUT?
WHAT SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Ideally with Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Informatics, Econometrics, Computer/Data Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Has good academic background – consistently in the dean’s list.
- Experienced in developing reports and dashboards (either in google sheets or google data studio, excel, Power Bi or other data visualization tools) Skilled with the following: Python or R, VBA, Google Scripts. Must have advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite, experience in G Suite (Google) is a plus. An excellent communicator and able to build bridges between different stakeholders. Outstanding cognitive, comprehension, and strong analytical skills
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Pull data from multiple data sources, clean and process raw data Ensure data integrity by making sure that data matches between different tools (either of Payreto or the client) like the backend tool and compliance tools
- Gather statistical insights and patterns about the data (i.e. patterns in transactions and the client’s partners. Ex. Average transaction size per client, per corridor, etc.).
- Visualize data reports through dashboards like Google DataStudio, Power BI or other data visualization tools.
- Prepare and send regular reports to Payreto or the client’s partners.
- Detect abnormal/suspicious spikes/trends in the data and notify Payreto units or client representatives (i.e. spikes in transactions) to enable Payreto and the Client’s Management team to take corrective action.
- Create, develop and design automated reports based on existing data.
- Identify trends and patterns through statistical interpolation or extrapolation.
- Provide insights and analysis on the best course of action based on the data for a given time period through correlation or providing multivariate analysis.
- Effective in interacting through either voice call or chat with Payreto clients to identify or scope reporting needs
- Analyze complex Data issues that go beyond each Payreto unit with the goal of providing solutions.
- Support different Payreto units/ teams in their decision-making by providing data-backed insights.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Complete Equipment
- Service Award Bonuses
- Performance Incentives
- HMO Coverage
- Career Growth and Promotion