B2B Inbound Marketing Manager
We’re looking for an experienced and driven B2B Inbound Marketing Manager (as Consultant/Project-Based employee) to promote our Company’s brand and services. In this role, you will be in charge of developing and executing marketing campaigns.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Help produce valuable and engaging content for our marketing platforms (LinkedIn, Google Ads, etc.) that will help attract and convert target audience.
- Plan and lead the execution of marketing campaigns from start to finish.
- Analyze customer insights, trends in payment technology, market analysis provided by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Knowledgeable in B2B marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and strategies.
- Regularly coordinate with key stakeholders to ensure that marketing initiatives are aligned with the Company’s goals.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years work experience with 3+ years of B2B inbound marketing, with a particular focus on integrated inbound campaigns & ABM (Account-Based Marketing) for Enterprise SaaS, but ideally for Payments, Onboarding, Back-Office related tasks in the financial services space.
- Demonstrated experience working as part of a B2B Marketing team preferably within Payment Technology, Regtech, Software business, Outsourcing and/or B2B agency
- Passion for B2B / technology marketing.
- Experience in strategizing, developing, and executing short and long-term multi-channel campaigns to drive leads and generate pipeline.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert clients.
- Experience in distribution across all channels, not just owned channels.
- Skilled in SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy
- Experience in leading A/B testing strategies and execution across all channels
- Experience in establishing closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Experience in collaborating with a marketing team, either in-house or within an agency-type environment.
- Able to demonstrate strong knowledge of marketing operations and digital marketing with hands-on exposure to related projects.
- Proficient in digital marketing concepts such as inbound campaign creation and able to demonstrate role played in successful campaign execution.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation, content-management systems, ABM.
- Able to demonstrate competency in people leadership and stakeholder management.