IT Helpdesk Manager
The core mission of the Information Technology Helpdesk Manager is to lead the IT Helpdesk and Support technicians by organizing, managing and coaching them. He/She will also oversee the helpdesk and on-site support for Payreto’s employees guaranteeing that all employee requests and incidents are addressed in a correct and effective manner while remaining compliant with Service Level Agreements.
The successful candidate should aim to have professional growth ambitions and capable of leading by example. He/She should also be professionally driven, detail oriented, independent and reliable with outstanding sense of customer service.
- Oversees all helpdesk activities of the company.
- Responds to escalated helpdesk tickets.
- Oversees the administration and maintenance of our tracking software.
- Interacts with internal clients on all levels to help resolve IT-Related issues and provides answers in a timely manner.
- Lead the IT team in providing technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, network, software, and hardware
- Ensure that the IT department’s ability to deliver the support needs of the entire organization on time and within budget
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in terms of supervising the performance of the Helpdesk team.
- Initiates and implements improvement in all areas of IT’s responsibilities.
- Serves as the main point of contact on all IT Helpdesk-related matters.
- Responds/acts on upper management direction.
- Identifies and provides standards for getting information for use in trend analysis and reports information to company management.
- Assist in presenting to management recommendations related to purchasing and installing hardware, software and telecommunications equipment.
- Analyze future needs for acquisition
- Develops and writes procedures for installation, use and problem solving of communication hardware and software.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Provide technical advice for team member’s requiring it
- Conducts effective performance evaluations and mentors those with less experience through formal channels.
- Helps team to execute career development plans.
- Seeks and participates in development opportunities above and beyond training required.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Approves team members’ time and expense reports in conscientious and timely manner.
- Reviews the status of team members and addresses issues as appropriate.
- Complies with and helps to enforce standard policies and procedures.
- Share expertise with other support teams across the entire Payreto group.