Talent Acquisition Manager
WHAT IS THE ROLE ABOUT?
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for those who are in the middle and upper management level with Financial Services in producing employees who will uphold the company’s goals, mission, and vision. He/She will oversee the recruitment process in bringing in the best individuals to represent the company for Talent Acquisition.
WHAT SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science, Human Resource Management, or any equivalent degree
- At least 3-5 years experience in similar roles Master’s degree or any Human Resource certification is an advantage
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Windows environment and tools and Human Resources Information (RIS)
- Updated with the trends and innovations for sourcing methods and techniques Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Knowledge and experience in labor law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development
- Experience in both writing and implementing Talent Acquisition policies and procedures
- Speed and flexibility in responding to the needs of the business
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
WHAT WILL YOU DO?