Learning and Development Associate
WHAT IS THE ROLE ABOUT?
The core mission of the Training Associate will provide direct and close-in support to the Learning and Development (L&D) team before, during, and the actual training conduct.
WHAT SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science, Human Resource Management, or any equivalent degree
- Above average English verbal and written communication skills
- Has a strong drive for success and is willing to learn and improve
- Proven experience in designing multiple training events in a fast-corporate setting is an advantage
- Knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Complete Equipment
- Service Award Bonuses
- Performance Incentives
- HMO Coverage
- Career Growth and Promotion