Marketing Project Coordinator
WHAT IS THE ROLE ABOUT?
The Marketing Project Coordinator’s main role is to support the efforts of Payreto’s Business Development team by managing cross-functional projects and supporting team communication, planning, organization, and implementation of marketing projects.
WHAT SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- 1-5 years experience in Content Marketing, Content Writing, Social Media Management
- 1-5 years experience in WordPress maintenance
- 2-5 years experience in Digital Marketing (SEO, Lead Generation) and/or B2B Marketing
- 2-5 years of experience in Content Management System (CMS)
- 3-5 years experience in a Project Management role
- Agile Project management
- Knowledge in Google Suite, MS Office, Gantt Charts, Reports
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent follow-through
- Enjoys juggling multiple projects at once
- Applies critical thinking to everyday operational tasks
- Independent, self-starter, thrives under minimum supervision
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Complete Equipment
- Service Award Bonuses
- Performance Incentives
- HMO Coverage
- Career Growth and Promotion