Marketing Project Coordinator
What is the role about?
The Marketing Project Coordinator’s main role is to support the efforts of Payreto’s Business Development team by managing cross-functional projects, and supporting team communication, planning, organization, and implementation of marketing projects.
What will you do?
- Manage relationship with creative/web/content agency, including project prioritization, escalating issues to team/agency, tracking what is working well and what is not, and acting as liaison between agency and the Payreto team.
- Communicate with multiple levels of stakeholders such as the CEO, VP of Business Development, and Marketing Manager about the marketing projects.
- Develop and manage comprehensive project plans for major, cross-functional, marketing projects and initiatives, keeping all contributors and stakeholders on task and in the loop, and ensuring flawless delivery.
- Launch the approved social media campaigns and perform support tasks while implementing the company’s policies and regulations.
- Creation of marketing content calendar.
- Monitor the company social media pages and company website.
- Ensure content distribution strategy is in place and repurposing of content is executed.
- Manage team documentation.
- Identify opportunities to optimize marketing processes and tactics.
- Help facilitate department communication by collecting and coordinating team updates and maintaining knowledge of all major team initiatives and maintaining knowledge of all major team initiatives.
- Ensure timely and effective execution of the marketing tactics and programs.
- Support Business Development with their lead generation efforts.
- Help Talent Acquisition in recruitment Marketing / Employer Branding.
- Create offline marketing materials as needed.
What you should have?
- 1-5 years experience in Content Marketing, Content Writing, Social Media Management
- 1-5 years experience in WordPress maintenance
- 2-5 years experience in Digital Marketing (SEO, Lead Generation) and/or B2B Marketing
- 2-5 years experience in Content Management System (CMS)
- 3-5 years experience in a Project Management role
- Agile Project management
- Knowledge in Google Suite, MS Office, Gantt Charts, Reports
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent follow-through
- Enjoys juggling multiple projects at once
- Applies critical thinking to everyday operational tasks
- Independent, self-starter, thrives under minimum supervision