Pre-Sales or Product Manager
Product manager with pre-sales capabilities for Mobile Wallet technology.
- Understand in detail Payreto’s white label mobile wallet product provided by our vendor partner, i.e. become a Product Champion for wallets and the associated ecosystem within the Payreto organization.
- Test the white label wallet technology intensively from an end-user and wallet operator perspective.
- Identify mobile wallet features missing in the current product offerings of Payreto’s vendor.
- Present the Wallet features in scheduled demos to client leads and existing payment gateway clients.
- Develop a deep understanding of the ecosystem wallet and payment gateway.
- Train Tech Support staff for Level 1 and level 2 support tasks around the wallet.
- Elaborate training materials and train accordingly.
- Accompany the product launch for wallet clients till respective client operation is stable.
- Acts as implementation manager on Payreto’s side in setting up wallet product support in case of new clients under the wallet technology.
- Work closely with the Head of Operations for payment-related services and the Business Development team to win and retain clients.
- Maintain a deep understanding of all emerging digital wallet and payments technology platforms and articulate developments, trends and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- At least 4-5 years professional work-experience in a payment processing (mobile payment) and or mobile technology environment.
- Knowledge in payment gateway technology.
- Familiar with tasks to improve user experience of software products
- Familiar with presales and or product management related tasks
- Thinks beyond processes about product improvements
- Strong leadership instincts, business judgment, understanding of current wallet trends and technologies and mastery of product management best practices.
- Technical Support or Software Development background
- Goal to move up the ladder into explaining product features to client prospects.