Program Manager Digital Bank
WHAT IS THE ROLE ABOUT?
The ideal candidate should have a flexible and agile mindset as he/she will need to manage several activities relating to program management for Payreto and/or Payreto’s clients. He/she needs to have an innate curiosity and could display the ability and passion to learn complex ideas. The candidate should also achieve to become a subject matter expert as this will be needed in his conversations with C-level executives from difference companies. In this regard, he should be extremely engaged in learning about the business of Payreto on a deeper level.
WHAT SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Ideally with Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Legal Management, and Communication
- Has a good academic background-consistently on the dean’s list.
- You’re a proven networker – you’re good at meeting people and exploring potential synergies
- 5 – 10 yrs experience in solution selling, and product management (Can provide an opportunity to fresh graduates as long as he/she has exhibited qualities Payreto is looking for).
- Must have advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite, experience in G suite (Google) is a plus.
- Very strong verbal communication and written • Outstanding cognitive, comprehension, and strong analytical skills
- Proven business acumen and the tenacity to always continue without success (displaying entrepreneurial qualities)
- Has Strong, Subject matter, Knowledge (SME) in Digital Banking, Payments, and Remittance Space, and would understand a variety of topics
- Has an ability to dig deeper on the topic
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Account Management
- Business Development Planning
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Complete Equipment
- Service Award Bonuses
- Performance Incentives
- HMO Coverage
- Career Growth and Promotion