Talent Acquisition Specialist
WHAT IS THE ROLE ABOUT?
The core mission of the Talent Acquisition Specialist is to support the Talent Acquisition team in handling the full recruitment cycle, but not limited to, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and onboarding qualified candidates based on departmental business needs and requests. The Talent Acquisition Specialist is also responsible for the fulfillment of manpower requirements across different service units within the organization based on the required competencies and job qualifications within the prescribed service level agreements.
WHAT SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science, Human Resource Management, or any equivalent degree.
- Above average English verbal and written communication skills.
- At least 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role/capacity.
- Knowledge and experience in labor law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development.
- Knowledge and experience in using Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Understanding the current trend and demands of the business, analyzing all relevant information/data to evaluate short-term, medium, and long-term talent acquisition requirements.
- Developing marketing strategies to support recruitment initiatives in the sourcing of applicants to increase the applicant pool and build hiring capacity.
- Establishes partnership with schools, government offices, and other possible recruitment tie-ups.
- Responsible for the proper implementation of the Employee Referral Program and other sourcing techniques.
- Participates in recruitment activities such as but not limited to the following: job fairs, school fairs, career talks, etc.
- Build a strong and lasting employer reputation inside and outside the payment industry.
- Do end-to-end recruitment of all manpower requisitions within the company
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection process (Interviews, Phone Screening, etc.).
- Maintains an internal recruitment tracker/database.
- Screens résumés based on the qualifications and requirements of the job.
- Conduct initial interviews to present a first shortlist of suitable candidates to hiring managers. Coordinates and communicates properly with Hiring Managers.
- Arranges and organize interviews of shortlisted candidates
- Creates a pool of candidates for current and future vacancies.
- Conducts background investigation prior to employment and coordinates the pre-employment requirements with the chosen candidate.