WHAT IS THE ROLE ABOUT?
The Recruitment Manager is responsible for those who are in the middle and upper management level with Financial Services in producing employees who will uphold the company’s goals, mission, and vision. He/She will oversee the recruitment process in bringing in the best individuals to represent the company for Talent Acquisition
WHAT SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science, Human Resource Management, or any equivalent degree
- At least 3-5 years of experience in similar roles Master’s degree or any Human Resource certification is an advantage
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Windows environment and tools and Human Resources Information (HRIS)
- Updated with the trends and innovations for sourcing methods and techniques Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Knowledge and experience in labor law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development
- Experience in both writing and implementing Talent Acquisition policies and procedures
- Speed and flexibility in responding to the needs of the business
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Coordinate with different departments to know more about the needed positions for the company
- Develop strategies and implementation places to optimize the job search for the needed positions.
- Work with the management team to identify the skills of the employees needed for future projects
- Initiate programs that will help build a strong network in the Financial Services
- Create reports to continuously improve the recruitment process for the outbound talent acquisition effort
- Manages budgets based on the current plan and historical cost analysis
- Participate in different social media platforms for recruitment
- Manage the talent acquisition outbound operations
- Review and coach the personnel performance of the staff assigned to you. Identify developmental needs and if necessary, issue corrective actions in compliance to the company policy