WHAT IS THE ROLE ABOUT?
The core mission of the Talent Acquisition Specialist is to support the Talent Acquisition team in handling the full recruitment cycle, but not limited to, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and onboarding qualified candidates based on departmental business needs and requests. The Talent Acquisition Specialist is also responsible for the fulfillment of manpower requirements across different service units within the organization based on the required competencies and job qualifications within the prescribed service level agreements.
WHAT SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science, Human Resource Management, or any equivalent degree.
- Above average English verbal and written communication skills.
- At least 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role/capacity.
- Knowledge and experience in labor law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development.
- Knowledge and experience in using Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
WHAT WILL YOU DO?