WHAT IS THE ROLE ABOUT?
The core mission of the Sourcing Specialist is to support the People Acquisition team in handling the sourcing and screening of potential candidates based on departmental business needs and requests. The Sourcing Specialist is also responsible for the fulfillment of manpower requirements across different service units within the organization based on the required competencies and job qualifications within the prescribed service level agreements.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Collaborates with the People Acquisition team and hiring managers to identify each position’s requirements
- Determines advertising venues
- Uses social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Jobstreet, Facebook, and Indeed) to look for and connect with potential candidates
- Asks for referrals from internal and external networks for hard-to-fill roles
- Executes various lead-generating activities to fulfill open requirements; strategies include innovative referral programs, university, and industry partnerships, partnering with talent providers, and other non-traditional sourcing strategies; posts job ads on different job portals; ensures accuracy and completeness of postings
- Reviews online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates
- Monitors applications submitted on all sourcing channels; collaborate with People Acquisition team to ensure all leads are accounted for
- Proactively pipeline talents and create pre-qualified candidate talent pools in line with the client’s workforce plans
- Develops detailed project plan documentation to guide execution and identify dependencies; submits post-implementation evaluation reports to stakeholders
- Plans and executes traditional and non-traditional sourcing activities
- Develops and provides hiring manager market intelligence of the industry, focusing on compiling a database of talent profiles, talent competencies and skills, talent locations, pay scale and benefits package, etc
- Participates in capacity planning for current and future hiring
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality
WHAT SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science, Human Resource Management or any equivalent degree.
- Above average English verbal and written communication skills.
- Total of 5 years experiences in recruitment or sourcing in a fast-paced environment, in KPO/BPOcompany.
- Good understanding of candidate attraction, including sourcing tools and different job board sources.
- Detail-oriented and critical thinker.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish credibility with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Teamwork skill