Technical Support Representative L1-PaaS
WHAT IS THE ROLE ABOUT?
A Technical Support Representative – Payments Services Operations (PSOps) executes the work procedures in supporting the technical needs and providing solutions to Payreto’s clients and their customers. He/She works directly with clients in implementing their processes, or with the Technical Support Specialists – PSOps in carrying out Payreto processes in supporting various clients and their customers.
Technical Support Representatives -PSOps often work in coordination with clients or Payreto’s Technical Support Specialists or leads, and on occasion may liaise with other departments including Products & Services teams (Operations), Business & Product Development, Management, and Leadership.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Level 1 Technical Support for Clients and their Customers:
- Respond to and resolve Level 1 technical questions from International clients and their customers via phone, e-mail, or chat. Level 1 Support involves the execution of standard or simple tasks, typically pre-defined. These may involve, but are not limited to, the following:
- User administration – adding, removing users, resetting access.
- Reports – data extraction, reports generation (based on preset configurations)
- Data encoding
- Manual transactions entry – refund, reversal, rebill, capture, and chargeback.
- Pre-defined system configurations such as, but not limited to,:
- System Integration
- Merchant Onboarding
- Coordinate all inbound customer requests to other internal departments, technology partners, or 3rd party vendors.
- Document the case and the issues within the ticketing system used (or any internal documentation
- Ensures a high quality of service delivery as the face of Payreto to its clients and customers.
- Continually develop expertise for all Payreto applications, and partner technologies (e.g. PSP gateways) supported.
- Additional Duties:
- Perform other official work as instructed by the immediate supervisor/manager.
- Recommend and proactively implement opportunities for increased departmental efficiency
- Extend work hours when needed.
WHAT SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Bachelor’s degree in any field is preferred in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance or any equivalent degree.
- Keen to details
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Must have average logical and verbal reasoning.
- Ability to provide correct decisions based on rules and policies.
- Must be quality conscious.
- Highly analytical
- Good to Excellent in using MS Excel, Word, Google sheet, etc. (Vlookup, Pivot, and advanced Excel formulas)
- At least one (1) year of experience in back-office document processing operations related to applications for e-wallets, loans, or insurance.
- OR at least two (2) years’ BPO inbound voice/email/chat experience in handling international accounts in customer service.
- Must be amenable to night shift, shifting schedule, and work on weekends and/or holidays
- Must be amenable to work onsite whenever required.