Technical Support Representative Tier 2
(1 Payment Management Systems AND 1 Payment Solutions)
The core mission of the Technical Support Representative is to provide timely, correct and complete technical solutions (basic to advanced) to client’s users via call and/or email. Technical Support Representatives Level 2 are the client’s front liners in ensuring that the client’s customers will have a positive customer experience. Technical Support Representatives are expected to meet or exceed the performance targets set by the client and Payreto.
- Reports Generation (%)
- Update client and Payreto reports and/or dashboards.
- Update the team’s knowledge base when necessary.
Client / Customer Engagement (%)
- Provide Level 2 technical support via phone and email for an online payment account for their high-value clients in a 24/7 environment. This is a pioneer account.
- Assist with product or application related inquiries.
- Provide technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment by:
- Diagnose hardware and software failures by evaluating and analyzing symptoms provided using established procedures.
- Help Identify and initiate corrective action by determining the most cost effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime.
- Redirect/escalate issues to appropriate resources for high profile customer issues.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations by coordinating with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Follow up and make scheduled callbacks to customers as necessary.
- Escalate cases to immediate supervisor or client when necessary.
- Attend client and Payreto meetings and trainings.
- Support and respond to customers in a wide variety of queries (basic to advanced).
- Ensure that there is a thorough understanding of customer queries and issues.
- Answer all emails and/or phone calls within required time frames in a professional manner with accurate and complete information.
- Adhere to agreed processes, meeting required work standards, targets and objectives.
- Update call/email management systems with details on each customer in accordance with client procedures.
- Completely and accurately write review notes.
- Attend client meetings and training.
- Communicate with the client via phone, email or chat.
Other Tasks (%)
- Suggest process improvements.
- Assist in ad hoc work assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Completed at least 2 years in college of any course OR must have graduated from a 2-year vocational course.
- At least 2 years phone/email experience as a technical support agent (inbound phone and email) in a BPO serving international client/s.
- Must have intermediate to advanced skills in G Suite/MS Office Suite.
- Must have at least average attention to detail, logical, numerical and verbal reasoning
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Proven inbound phone and email experience.
- Good customer service skills.
- Accent neutral, mature sounding voice.
- Adherence to rules and policies
- Problem Solver
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure with high degree of accuracy.