Technical Support Representative
WHAT IS THE ROLE ABOUT?
As a Gateway Technical Support, you are expected to provide specialized support through data analysis, investigation, research, and interpretation. You are expected to efficiently process all transactions ranging from data analysis, processing, and analysis. You are also expected to contribute to the overall performance of the team by providing accurate, concise, and timely reports, direct client support, and hands-on execution of specialized tasks. You are expected to resolve complex cases appropriate to the account assigned and deliver accurate advisement to your client, internal or external.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Identifies client’s system specifications and resources needed plus plans and defines the deadline when to submit the needs
- Meets and works with clients to define the scope of the project
- Supports International customers with technical questions via phone and email
- Directly contacts our customer for technical questions
- Adopts and coordinates all incoming customer requests
- Assists in the integration of our interfaces
- Assists in fault-finding the configuration of our applications
- Acts 1st and 2nd level support
- Qualified dialogue with the customer for problem analysis, fault isolation
- Develops an expert for all questions about our gateways supported
- Interface with the account managers as well as internal departments like Projects and Product teams.
- Assist PSPs in the care of the ticket system
- Prepares documentation and provides feedback to customers
- Organizes training for users and other consultants
WHAT SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Min. 2 years or higher tech experience.
- Knowledge of the current web technologies (HTML, PHP, ASP, etc.) and browser
- Experience with support Suites
- Experience in the financial sector is a plus! – specifically online Payment