Business Development Associate
WHAT IS THE ROLE ABOUT?
The Business Development Associate role gives exposure to the Payreto staff to understand the deal-making and commercial aspects of the business and at the same time equip him/her with the necessary subject matter knowledge to be strong contributor to Payreto. The experiences that one will derive from fulfilling the responsibilities will enable him/her to attain a key or leadership role in Payreto.
WHAT SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Legal Management, and Communication
- Has a good academic background – consistent dean’s lister
- Knows how to network
- 1-3 years experience in solution selling and product management
- Advanced proficiency in Mircosoft Office Suite and has experienced in Google Suite
- Proven business acumen and has a tendency to always continue without seeing immediate success
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Create connections for each specific industry the company is servicing
- Manage accounts with leads and partners of the company
- Understand the onboarding as a service solution of the company and be able to answer inquiries from C-level executives of the leads or clients
- Own the sales process and make sure that all inquiries of the leads are properly handled
- Write process flows, and descriptions relating to the onboarding as a service segment
- Develop a keen sense of understanding of the impact of new products/solutions on Payreto business
- Attend industry functions, events, and conferences and provide feedback and information on market trends
- Present to and consult with mid and senior-level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels
- Perform tasks to ensure timely delivery of services to Payreto’s Onboarding as a service clients
- Engages the client or the client’s representative to provide feedback, support, and or implementation of services outsourced to Payreto.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Computer Equipment provided
- Service Award Bonuses
- Performance Incentives
- HMO Coverage for Employee and 1 Free Dependent
- Career Growth and Promotion