WHAT IS THE ROLE ABOUT?
As a KYC/CDD Analyst, you will be expected to study and gain expert knowledge about KYC, AML Regulations, Counter-Terrorist Financing regulations, Sanctions Regulations, and Customer Due Diligence compliance set by the client. This role will conduct/review and analyze information from various sources and ensure that KYC and CDD for new and existing clients are in accordance with local regulations as well as client procedures. They will also ensure that the client’s KYC and CDD documentation is complete and accurate on time. The KYC Analyst must thoroughly examine all user information and documents in order to determine whether the application should be accepted, rejected, or failed.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Carry out background checks: collecting and monitoring all relevant documents concerning the identity of the customer, as well as gaining insight into their business, ownership structure, and financial transactions for customer onboarding.
- Assess completeness and document quality prior to ensuring that the documents are correct and up to date to the commencement of the business relationship
- Perform required checks (Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) and Sanctions/Adverse Media hits on individuals and entities)
- Request supporting documentary evidence where an ultimate beneficial owner or person with significant control of a partner is identified as a PEP or companies that are considered high-risk businesses
- Access public information sources such as income and asset declarations to assess the risk level of the customer to help develop a higher level of identity assurance
- Make sure that routine compliance screening results are processed for potential matches and escalate any potential risks
- Conduct frequent reviews and constant ongoing monitoring in order for the client to maintain an updated knowledge of its partners
- Reach out to customers to obtain missing documents and information within the agreed service level with the partner
- Verify if there are changes in the customer’s ownership, products and services, or the business that merits Enhance Due Diligence (EDD).
- Collaborate closely with the client’s Partner Due Diligence Manager to coordinate and prioritize your work to resolve ambiguous tasks
- Interact with the client’s Head of AML, Deputy Head of AML, Partner Due Diligence Manager, Partner Audit Manager, and other client employees as necessary to complete other duties
- Recommend and proactively implement opportunities for increased efficiency.
- Follow Payreto’s model of multi-account work (work with multiple accounts as required by the company)
- Extend work hours when needed.
WHAT SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Ideally with a Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business administration, Accounting, Finance or another related field.
Must have proficiency in MS Office Suite and G Suite (Google).
- Must be adept in using online search engines to find relevant information.
- Must have average logical and verbal reasoning.
- 1-3 years of experience in KYB, KYC, and AML Compliance related work (Can provide an opportunity to fresh graduates as long as if he/she has exhibited qualities Payreto is looking for can exhibit the core competencies required by Payreto as mentioned below)
- Ability to provide correct decisions based on rules and policies.
- Good written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Detail-oriented and must have strong cognitive, comprehension, and strong analytical skills.