Financial Reporting Analyst
WHAT IS THE ROLE ABOUT?
The person in charge will perform financial forecasting, reporting and operational metrics tracking, as well as work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial data are produced.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Report on Financial Performance
- Analysis of past results, perform variance analysis, and make recommendations for improvements
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Identify and drive process improvements, including creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Financial KPI reporting, dashboard presentation, cost analysis and market research on finance-related tasks
- Grow financial performance through analysis of financial results, forecasts, variances, and trends
- Create recommendations to be presented to management and executives
- Develop financial models to support valuation, planning, and forecasting
- Assist in the capital budgeting and expenditure planning processes
- Reconciliation of existing transactions through cross-referencing of incoming and outgoing data.
- Prepara comparative analysis and market research to support internal financial analysis.
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of financial instruments, market conditions, and trends.
- Other accounting duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Perform other official work as instructed by the immediate supervisor/manager.
- Recommend and proactively implement opportunities for increased departmental efficiency.
- Extend work hours when needed.
WHAT SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or any equivalent degree.
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years’ experience in the same role or equivalent from a BPO or shared-service environment catering to the Financial or Banking Industry
- Above average English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess good powerpoint presentation and excel skills (Vlookup, pivot and formulas)
- Financial Reporting
- Account Reconciliation
- Variance Analysis
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and function
- Data Analysis and Visualization
- Dashboard Preparation and Analysis
- Presentation Skills
- Business Forecasting