Front End Web Development Associate – Products
WHAT IS THE ROLE ABOUT?
The Front End Web Development Associate is tasked to produce a futuristic web-based application. The main responsibility of the Front-End Developer is to develop new user-facing features, determine the structure and design of web pages, build reusable components, optimize page loading times, and use a variety of markup languages to create the web pages.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Build solutions for Internal and External Users.
- Maintain, Optimize and improve web-based application
- Collaborate with back-end developers to improve the usability
- Conduct research and assist with new business scoping efforts
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
WHAT SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Version Control Systems (Git, Github/Gitlab)
- Knowledge in Front-end libraries/frameworks is a plus (React, Vue, Svelte, etc.)
- Knowledge in CSS Libraries is a plus (Bootstrap, Tailwind, etc.)
- Knowledge in Package managers is a plus (NPM, Yarn, etc.)
- Knowledge in Productivity management tools is a plus (JIRA, Trello, etc.)
- Knowledge in E-Commerce is a plus