Internal Audit Quality Assurance Specialist
WHAT IS THE ROLE ABOUT?
As a Compliance Assurance Specialist, you are expected to work closely with the client’s Compliance Assurance Officer to conduct independent reporting and quality assurance testing of manual and automated compliance processes, including those conducted by the Payreto team (such as transaction monitoring and sanctions and PEP screening) and others conducted by the Client’s systems and employees (such as sanctions and PEP name-matching, partner due diligence, partner audit).
WHAT SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Has completed at least 2 years of college in any course Above average
- English verbal and written communication skills.
- Has at least 1-year experience in Compliance supporting an international client.
- High performance in transaction monitoring (assessed qualitatively), sanctions, and PEP review (QA score above 98%).
- Well-versed with different Microsoft Office Tools or equivalent Google Suite tools, specifically Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Sample Selection and Collection (10%)
- Determine stratification of samples for testing by following the guidelines and instructions of the client.
- Collect and/or collate sample data in line with set stratification, ready for testing.
- Testing (60%)
- Perform tests on automated processes by processing sample data and collecting the results.
- Evaluate sample data by comparing with expected results according to client policy and procedure documentation and by utilizing knowledge of best practice.
- Analysis and score results of tests, and suggest deficiencies and potential improvements to client compliance processes.
- Present all test data, evaluation, results, deficiencies and improvements in the format prescribed by client.
- Resolve all ambiguities and queries with the client’s Compliance Assurance Officer, without consulting other Payreto Employees.
- Organize own work schedule to autonomously conduct and deliver all periodic and ad-hoc tests on time.
- Reporting (10%)
- Conduct data analysis to independently measure KPls on compliance processes as per client specification.
- Generate and deliver timely reports to the client Compliance Assurance Officer as per client specification.
- Client / Customer Engagement (10%)
- Collaborate closely with the client’s Compliance Assurance Officer to coordinate and prioritize your work and resolve ambiguities in tasks.
- Interact with the client’s Head of AML, Deputy Head of AML, Partner Due Diligence Manager, Partner Audit Manager, and other client employees as necessary to complete other duties.
- Other Tasks (10%)
- Assist the client’s Compliance Assurance Officer in conducting other ad-hoc tasks as instructed.
- Recommend and proactively implement opportunities for increased compliance assurance departmental efficiency.
- Extend work hours when needed.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Complete Equipment
- Service Award Bonuses
- Performance Incentives
- HMO Coverage
- Career Growth and Promotion